Click here if you are traveling to China 如果您要前往中国，请点击这里 ×
Order Placement & Supply
- Not checking personal details when placing order – Please be sure to check that the email address you have provided and delivery address are correct before confirming your order. An incorrect email address will impact receipt of order confirmation and all communication regarding despatch, courier contact and if purchasing return kits, booking reference numbers. Delivery address information CANNOT be changed once the order is placed so please ensure this is correct (review Post Code).
- Ordering the incorrect kit – Please be sure to check your destination requirements before purchasing. Once the order is placed it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Not fully reviewing our delivery times – Please order early to ensure your kits arrive with you before the required time. All kits should be ordered before your departure. Please also note that the flight details entered at time of purchase have no bearing on delivery, except for day 5 kits which will be shipped on day 4 of your quarantine.
- Day 5 (Test to Release) delivery – Test to release kits will be dispatched on day 4 of your quarantine as per UK government requirements. Any other kits purchased will arrive separately.
- Arranging delivery to a commercial location – If you choose a commercial location as your delivery address for COVID-19 products from Randox Health, you agree that persons at the commercial location are acting as agents accepting delivery on your behalf
Booking Reference Numbers
- Lost Booking Reference Numbers – If you are completing passenger locator forms to return to the UK, it is very important you have your booking reference numbers. These numbers are provided with the purchase of Day 2/ Day 5 and Day 8 home sample collection kits. The booking reference number is provided on the ORDER CONFIRMATION email received after purchasing and has the prefix RANDX. It is important that all customers ensure they keep a copy of their order confirmation to refer to the booking reference numbers when needed.
PCR Home Sample Test Kits
- Registering too early – Only register your URN/kit once the sample has been taken – legally we cannot change the sample collection date and time.
- Not registering sample – All URNs/kits must be registered in order to receive a result. All kits must be registered individually AFTER sample has been taken.
- Using the incorrect kit on the incorrect day – Ensure you check the label on the kit before use. Each kit has a specific prefix relating to each kit type therefore kits cannot be used for anything other than its intended use.
- Not checking personal details at URN/kit registration – Please be sure to check all personal information before submitting your URN/kit registration. This information will appear on your certificate and cannot be changed so it is important it is correct.
- Returning your PCR sample via Randox dropbox – It is the responsibility of the customer to check that Randox dropbox locations suit their needs before purchasing a test kit. For more information on how to return your sample visit https://covid.randox.com/kit-return/
- Swab date and time entered incorrectly – Please ensure swab date and time is entered as UK GMT.
- Not following instructions for use included in home sample test kit – Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions that are provided with the Home Sample test kits, and follow the procedures as required. Not following the correct procedures can mean that the sample will not be suitable for analysis with an UNCLEAR result provided. Examples of incorrect procedure include but are not limited to; not including the swab in the sample tube after swabbing, cap not adequately secured resulting in loss of buffer or removing the buffer from the sample tube. Both these examples are not within the procedures explained in the instructions within the home test kits. To confirm, failure to correctly follow the correct procedure may impact the sample suitability for analysis.
- Randox communication blocked by email server – Please note that it is the customers responsibility to ensure that they have removed any blocks on their email system that may prevent the order confirmation, URN/kit registration notification and subsequent reports of results coming through. Also we advise customers to ensure that they check SPAM / JUNK folders for email correspondence. Customers are fully responsible for ensuring that their email account will accept emails and attachments from Randox and Randox Health.